The overall objective of this project is to strengthen the fight against gross and serious human rights violations including torture, among the general public, and contribute to the culture of co-existence.
Specific objectives are:
1. Increasing public awareness on fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the cause and results of gross and serious human rights violations including torture.
2. Strengthening actors who are involved or could be involved in dealing with and tackling human rights violations.
Estimated results of the project are:
1. Increased public awareness on gross and serious human rights violations, their causes and results;
2. Increased visibility of human rights violations;
3. Increased understanding of fundamental rights and freedoms in the general public particularly the youth;
4. Strengthening new actors on dealing and preventing rights violations;
5. Disseminated and expanded knowledge on preventing rights violations.